Amie St.Jéan B&B
For inquiries, and bookings, please go to Contact Page
Terms and Conditions
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The suite is to be occupied by no more than two persons at the maximum. Unless otherwise approved by the Property Manager.
Check in time is 3:00 PM check out 11:00 AM unless otherwise arranged.
1. If I (we) cancel our reservation after it has been confirmed, the Owner will make every attempt to re-book the reservation. If the reservation is re-booked at the same rate, I (we) will be refunded 90% of the total funds paid. If the reservation cannot be rebooked I (we) understand that the moneys paid may not be returned.
2. This is a non-smoking home. You are permitted to smoke outdoors. Butts are to be disposed of properly. Any Violation of this smoking policy will incur a $500.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens, cost will be billed to your credit card.
3. Owner or the Owner's Agent may enter the suite for the purpose of housekeeping or repair after notifying the guest, or while guests is out.
4. I (we) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and/or loss to the premises, except for normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualties.
5. The property will be left in the same good habitable condition. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Property Manager within one hour of Occupancy. I understand the property will be inspected prior to my (our) inhabitants and when we/I depart. Otherwise, I(we) agree that repair costs for any damages may be posted to my (our) credit card,.
6. Any lost key skeleton will be subject to a $100.00 charge to my credit card. As replacement requires replacing entire locking mechanism.
7. The management has taken great pride supplying this house with tasteful decor, along with all the basic needs to make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. All items have been inventoried and will be done again upon your departure. Items missing or damaged will be billed to you credit card.
8. The owner shall provide cable, wifi, linens, towels and toiletries. The room also includes breakfast for two, coffee, tea and afternoon, or evening snack.
9. Please note that all common areas are subject to security cameras and are recorded. This is not to infringe or your privacy, but for the safety of all.
10. Parking is available in the parking lot adjacent the house. Street parking is also available.
11. Owner shall not be liable to guest or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Guest shall hold Owner harmless and indemnified from against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, parking lot or community and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of tenant, his guest, licensees or invitees.
12. Management will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call as soon as possible. We will arrange for shipping. Upon your approval, that cost will be charged to your credit card.
13. I understand that this house is almost 100 years old and is not handicap accessible.